About MMM Training Solutions
The training programs of MMM Training Solutions encompass a wide range of skills that are an integral and necessary part of everyday business. In our quest to address every organizational development need, MMMTS offers a gamut of training programs, which ranges from Executive Coaching and Leadership Development to basic Communication Skills.
MMM Training Solutions was started in April 2005. Pramila worked in the US for 18 years. During this period she worked with consulting companies like Deloitte, Ernest & Young, and Cap Gemini.
Pramila is an Executive Coach and Leadership Trainer. She is also a certified Leadership Trainer with McKinsey and extensively conducts programs for them.
Pramila has a MBA from Case Western Reserve, Cleveland, Ohio. She has also done her Masters and Ph.d work in Psychology from the U.S.A.
Why would you choose MMM to conduct your trainings?
- Our client list is a testament to the work that we do
- All our trainers have extensive business as well as training experience. This equips them to convert concepts into relevant and applicable learning in the workplace
- Our training is 85% experiential based on the Adult Learning Principles
- Because of our extensive exposure we are aware of the most recent developments in the industry which is applied in our training programs
- Every program is customized based on the following:
- The profile of the participants
- The objective of the program
- The products/services of the organization
- The organization is lead by Pramila who has a thorough understanding of the Training and Development industry as she is a Leadership Trainer and Executive Coach herself
Our Key Services:
- Soft Skills Training Programs
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Training Need Analysis
- Facilitating the creation/refinement of Mission and Vision Statements
Our Training Methods:
- Role Plays
- Group Discussions
- Audio / Music Based Activities
- Group Games
- Power Point Aided Facilitation
Some of our clients:
- McKinsey Consulting
- Renault Nissan
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Dun & Bradstreet
- L & T
- Tata Motors
- Ultra Tech Cements
- Times of India
- BNP Paribas
- Cognizant Technology Solutions